1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Californiality: Mikovits Charges Dropped

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Rrrr, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

http://www.californiality.com/2012/06/judy-mikovits-charges-dropped.html

Criminal charges against Judy Mikovits have been dropped by Nevada prosecutors, exonerating the renowned scientist to the cheers of supporters worldwide.

Dr. Judy Mikovits, the famous California research scientist, whose controversial Chronic Fatigue Syndrome findings were ultimately retracted by the journal, Science, was arrested in Ventura, California last year on felony charges.

<cut: the bulk of this article is found at the link above>

Meanwhile, the global scientific community congratulates "Dr. Judy" on her dismissal of all criminal charges and the regaining of her California freedom.
    Enid likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.