1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

CAA on Facebook

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kati, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    I don't think thats a problem. In meetings like that researchers frequently talk about unpublished findings; its basically a condition of the meeting to not spill the news to the press. That's actually a condition of the big IACFS/COnferences which we patients regularly break (but the researchers do not).

I don't want to overdo this. I don't actually know that the CFIDS Association is upset at the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Dr. Mikovits not appearing. Nor do I know if the WPI is upset at the CAA for anything. Thats all conjecture. I assume both organizations are busy enough doing what they're doing to not worry too much about all this.

I do think it's too bad that everybody couldn't have met up. The CFS researchers could have gotten special insight into XM RV and that could have helped them with their proposals. Hopefully next year they will all get together.
  2. Marylib

Marylib Senior Member

New Zealand
    Together sounds good!

See more popular forum discussions.