• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

C4a near 13,0000, help

Clerner

C3a is normal
Cd57/cd8 absolute: 68
Cd57/cd3/cd8 absolute:45
Nevasive on Western blot

Can anything elevate C4a (other than mold) Is this chronic lyme?

Also positive for ebv, parvovirus, hhv6, mycoplasma, chlamydia, and Coxsackie. Can these viruses elevate C4a this high?
Thanks for any info.

Daffodil

hi @Clerner. some say that high C4a and normal C3a means Lyme but I think it just means chronic infection with something or a number of things.

if I were you, I would send away for the LTT ESLIPOT test for Borrelia from Armin Labs to check to see if Lyme is a factor.

xoxoxo

Daffodil

Thanks, good advice. I will look into that. So, the western blot still can be false negative?
well...I can tell you that I had every test imaginable for years in the USA..Including the Igenex panel, which they say is NEVER false negative and possibly false positive....but I was negative on every single test...until I had the ELISPOT