1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

c4a/gcmaf

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by lerae, Jul 13, 2012.

1. lerae

lerae

This has probably been discussed in detail, but I could not sort through every thread.
    1.) I realize C4a is linked to a +/- response of the gcmaf. Mine was 2443. I had bad responses.
    I may try again in very low doses.

can anone explain in more biological detail?

Also, my tgfb-1 was very elevated, which I have shared. I read that Dr. Y mentions not to take GcMaf w/ if that is the case.

Has anyone had their c4a or tgcb-1 changed? And can this be at all damaging to our bodies, even in the smallest dosage?
    thank yáll

2. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

I am confused by the TGF Beta statement by de Meleir as I thought a lot of us have elevated TGF Beta. I have both high TGF Beta1 (21,000 last check) and C4a (67,000 last check). However, I fall into a biotoxin sensitive group where high values aren't unusual.

I've been told that it may not be a great idea to reduce TGF Beta 1 without knowing why it's elevated. It could be helping mediate something else.

See more popular forum discussions.