1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

by Dr. Simon Yu - Accidental Cure: Extraordinary Medicine for Extraordinary Patients

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Wayne, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I just ran across this book, and thought the following edited comment on Amazon to be quite good. Lines up very closely to some of my own health philosophies. HERE's a LINK to the Book on Amazon.

maryb, Abha and helen1 like this.
  2. Jon_Tradicionali

Jon_Tradicionali Senior Member

Zogor-Ndreaj, Shkodër, Albania
    That's all well and good.

But it is nothing new.

Along with thousands of others, I've done the anti-parasitic protocol with no joy.

Plus there have been many studies reiterating that root canals and mercury poising are NOT involved in the pathophysiology of CFS and that they are over-dramatised by alternative health practitioners in order to fuel their own interests. Money.

Pathogenic bacteria is the cause of CFS.

peggy-sue and Iquitos like this.

See more popular forum discussions.