August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Buying medication online without a credit card

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by JohnnyThunders, May 16, 2017.

1. JohnnyThunders

JohnnyThunders

Hi, i've been suffering from cfs like symptoms for years now, after getting prescribed bromazepam a few months ago my symptoms seemed to miraculously get better. the problem is that my doctor won't prescribe em for longer than a few months. i've been looking at online pharmacies, but these websites all require credit card or bank transfer payment. if anyone knows any websites that could be of use to me please send me a pm and you would make my day! specifically i'm looking for a website that accepts paypal.
    Without these pills all I can do is sleep and stay inside.

2. JohnnyThunders

JohnnyThunders

i'm also open to supplement suggestions or exercises or anything that affects the same brain region as these miracle drugs. with that being said i'm sceptical of supplements since i've tried a few and none really seemed to do much.

3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Senior Member

Vancouver, British Columbia
    @JohnnyThunders - Do you actually have ME/CFS? If anxiety medication is making you feel better, I'd be working with your doctor to get a proper diagnosis and the correct treatment.

4. Hip

Hip Senior Member

@JohnnyThunders, is it specifically bromazepam (which is in the benzodiazepine class of drugs) that your doctor does not want to prescribe long term, or is it benzodiazepines in general that he does not like to prescribe long term?

Because patients on this forum have been given long term prescriptions of benzodiazepines like clonazepam (Klonopin). See here: The Best Drug for ME/CFS? The Other Side of Klonopin: A Patient’s Story and A Survey

But beware that according to a forum survey, 32% of patients had severe side effects when trying to stop this drug, although 36% experienced no negative effects when stopping.

One possible alternative is kava kava, a herb which like benzodiazepines acts on the GABA-A system, but unlike benzodiazepines does not have the problems of tolerance / addiction.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    IThinkImTurningJapanese and PatJ like this.

See more popular forum discussions.