International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Burning in muscles

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by eric_gladiator, Jun 20, 2017.

1. eric_gladiator

eric_gladiator Senior Member

I have burning in the muscles and contractures if I make a good effort, is this normal?

Dechi likes this.
  2. Dechi

Dechi Senior Member

Yes, that is one of the main symptoms in ME. It has to do with lactic acid build-up. I have this lactic acid feeling 24/7 and in all my muscles, even chewing a carrot can feel like that.

So far I haven't found a way to alleviate this problem.

perrier and eric_gladiator like this.
  3. IcyBlue22

IcyBlue22

I have this problem worse certain days than others. Generally such weakness in my body, low expression, low emotion, poor stamina, and burninggg sensations in my hands and arms.

Please is there any way to make the burning go away? It burns even as I type and I feel so sluggish.

I have CFS and low hormones + anhedonic depression.

perrier and eric_gladiator like this.
  4. Learner1

Learner1 Forum Support Assistant

Pacific Northwest
    Not to be trite, but some magnesium, B vitamins and amino acids, especially creatine?

eric_gladiator likes this.
  5. eric_gladiator

eric_gladiator Senior Member

I tried ribose for a while and it went well, even the fire disappeared at times. The food also I saw that it was a fundamental point in this

Learner1 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.