The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Burning brain

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by TheChosenOne, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Senior Member

I'm suspecting mercury poisoning (for various reasons). I've got a constant burning feeling in my head. Especially in the morning. I always adressed it as part of my allergies. But now these symptoms are getting worse. It is usually in one spot, but the location can change.
    When I did a search for it, I came across this website: http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/burning.html
    Does anyone have the same symptom?

2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I have it pretty bad, I never tried to find the cause, I thoguht it is part of neuropathy pain, I can relate, mine has been so bad at times that I felt been burning alive and freaked very bad. Mine is gone (if I keep on supplement) and all I take for that is Acetil - L- Cartinine (100mg) w Ala (400mg) Natures Bounty and come as one pill. If I stop the supplement the neuropathy does come back but I am happy not to deal w it.

3. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Senior Member

Is this alpha lipoic acid? Because that is a chelator.

4. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Ala is also essential for energy production, and critical as an antioxidant and glutathione recycler. Which function is operating is a matter of quesswork, as it has many roles.

5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I am just saying this is how I took care of mine, no idea why or what is doing, the only way I realized is because I started and stopped several times and realized the relationship., I really started taking it for Energy. and didnt realized the supplement had ALA in it.

6. David Hammond

David Hammond

See more popular forum discussions.