Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

burdock herb

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by xrayspex, Jan 11, 2017.

1. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    Hi--I am curious of people's positive or negative experiences with this herb like as a tea. What helped or hurt with and especially people with multiple chemical sensitivity.

2. ebethc

ebethc Senior Member

I've had good experience w burdock... and I have some MCS.. Have you read that it's good for MCS? I feel like my aches and pains are better when I take burdock.

Lately, I've been taking proteolytic enzymes, and they are amazingly helpful.. Also, zinc (BioZinc by solary) and vitamin d

wintergreen and xrayspex like this.
  3. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    hey thanks, I like what i have read about burdock and I bought a little bit loose at our coop to make some tea and liked the taste---I have been in a flare and it coincided around a couple of days where I waxed and waned so couldn't tell what was causing what, so I thought I would start out slow---something made me detox or something though because my pee was more odorous ;) so if that was the Burdock I would start slow

the zinc cold tablets by hyland have been really helpful for me, seems like right amount of zinc for me

I am really low on my vitamin d, a 7, but unfortunately every time I have tried to supplement with any form of it I feel worse, insomnia and irritability etc I don't do well in the sun either, so I am trying to find foods that I can tolerate, don't like how I feel on salmon and tuna but am couple times week trying to eat smoked oysters or sardines and trying flax oil now and then, not sure if a sun lamp would make me feel like the sun does but maybe its worth a shot

See more popular forum discussions.