• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Burbur

zzz0r

Anyone used burbur or parsley regiments for supporting liver and detoxing? Mainly getting the liver back in track. Any success with that? Appart from using it as a part of cowden's protocol

bertiedog

I have been taking Burbur daily 10 drops x 2 since September last year without any problems and actually my gut is hugely improved. I think I did have some SIBO issues but these seem to have gone too.

My stools which used to be way too light are now a normal mid brown colour consistently so things have really improved for me. I am also taking Banderol, Cumanda, Mora, Houttuynia on a rotation as per Cowden but don't tolerate Samento.

Not sure if my liver has been helped but the gut certainly has in an excellent way.

Pam