1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bumps under skin and lips only occasionally?

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by SickOfSickness, Sep 3, 2010.

1. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    They are just little raised parts of my skin. Or little bumps under my lip (haven't noticed the lip ones for a while).

I feel like it's a sign of virus reactivation. The skin one is right where I had a vaccine shot. I believe I get 2 different ones right in the same area. Whenever I notice that it's raised is after I've been stressed. Then it stops being bumpy and you can't even tell it was there. Til the next time I am stressed out and notice it?

I used to get the lip ones a lot for years, there was one in particular that was bigger and every time I got stressed, it was bumped up. They would vary though, sometimes there would be a bump in one spot, sometimes another spot. But that one was often. Sometimes more than one at a time. I tried asking some dentists and doctors and others and they would just shrug.

Does anyone have info about this? I test negative for Herpes (the kind that almost everyone has in their system) but maybe it's a different strain or EBV related?
  2. tolduiwuzsic

tolduiwuzsic

South Carolina
    Could it be yeast related? I thought my symps were herpes related but now believe Candida/Viral infection may be root cause. And I get the raised skin too, right where I got a vaccination and "booster" shots over the years.

See more popular forum discussions.