1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Buhner Lyme Protocol

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Lotus97, May 14, 2013.

1. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    @Martial, have you tried by the way Dr Jernigan's supps for Lyme?
  2. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    I am using them right now @Hanna
  3. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    Thanks Martial, that would be great if you could keep us informed on how you are doing on them.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Martial
    how is it going on Dr Jernigans' herbs?
    I'm looking at trying the Buhner and Cowden protocol until I've decided what I'm doing longer term. Don't feel its a good thing to do nothing even whilst waiting to make decisions. The little critters don't stop do they??:(
  5. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Did you read the article I posted? I think he explains why Lyme treatment especially takes so long sometimes. Dr. Horowitz does an even better job in his new book explaining how difficult it is to treat Lyme. There's a lot more than just prescribing antibiotics.
    Valentijn likes this.
  6. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

@Lotus97
    Progress, recovery and being cured are different concepts. It may take up to a few years to recover but for progress to start -- that's what I meant for signs of recovery -- I am not convinced, especially if you're using herbs.
    Their anti-inflammatory effects and relief from symptoms should be coming through fairly rapidly. If they're not, then something is probably not right.
    The herb may not be working or not being right for you, something else could be at play ecc. An example, my mum and I have both lyme, japanese knotweed worked for me but it never worked for her but she does very well on cat's claw and reishi.
    Yes I read the article and I had also read the book, I agree on what he says about antibiotics less on most of the other topics. Of course Lyme is not easy to treat (I know) and why some people can't be completely cured is another matter.
    Best wishes.

See more popular forum discussions.