• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

bronchitis or flu probably

xrayspex

shoot I usually dont get colds and flu bad or temperatures because of autoimmune stuff--but now i have a 102 temp and bad cough runny nose fluish pain in body, insomnia etc

I was exposed to someone with bad untreated bronchitis couple days ago and someone fluish 10 days ago, my pain had increased for awhile but was getting better til last nite, temp 101+

thing of it is am supposed to fly to western warm state from cold midwest state on friday, now its looking compromised.....

anyone have suggestions what to do to try to nip in bud or impossible? better let fever get it out or suppress it? hate to take antihistamine cus of AI dryness problem but need to sleep so not sure.....

ukxmrv

Vit C (I take Ester C because it helps me at high doses) and Sambucol. For me this combo reduces the time and severity of colds and flus.