1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Broken bone healing

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by Jemal, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Grampus

Grampus

After my broken foot operation I got a nasty case of Staph. I had to do three rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it. Hospitals suck :Retro mad:
  2. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

Yeah, my current infection is probably caused by Staph as well. Antibiotics seem to have halted the advance of the infection for the moment, so that's good. Now to get rid of it...
  3. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Agree about the hospital staff. After I had the injuries from the accident and was seen in hospital no one acknowledged or cared that there could be complications for a patient with ME.

That's been true for every single hospital visit. I've had infections after dental treatment and minor surgery. Seems to be the norm for me.

Hope the infection clears up soon, Jemal.

See more popular forum discussions.