Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

British Army: driven insane by prescription

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by SilverbladeTE, Aug 17, 2015.

1. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33943282

bet your sweet ass someone in government has taken bribes or gets a job etc with the drug maker or seller, for that is S.O.P. with the vile filthy British system!

Gingergrrl, Tammy, Chrisb and 5 others like this.
  2. Chrisb

Chrisb Senior Member

This story seems to have been about for a long time.

It is interesting to see the same old argument trotted out, as in all such cases. "The benefits outweigh the risks". This argument is reasonable only if those who see no benefit are properly and adequately compensated for damage caused them. It should not be an excuse for ignoring or inadequately compensating those damaged.

Vaccine damage compensation seems to be a real mess. Serious issues surround the question of burden of proof and quantum of damages. I think we can all guess why.

SilverbladeTE and sarah darwins like this.
  3. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Cover up, lie, bullshit, deny is how it ALWAYS works in the British system.
    Doesn't matter if they end up[ causing more harm/costs in the end, they are just desperate to make issues go away at ANY cost...cost to others!

See more popular forum discussions.