1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bringing the FDA Stakeholder Meeting Home: One More Push

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

View the Post on the Blog
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. Brelliott

Brelliott

This is excellent news, Cort, regarding the response from the FDA. I urge everybody who uses a computer and has access to this website to put forth every ounce of effort and energy in sending these daily letters to the FDA and others involved in the process of getting medication requests reviewed. It sounds to me that this is one of the most important issues we can hope to move forward in the advancement of treatment for ME/CFS. Obviously, Cort has faith in us, as ME/CFS patients/advocates/caregivers, to have a major impact on their decision to elect a specific full day or more for a stakeholder meeting sometime soon. We are the ones who can make that difference people.

As an eight year sufferer, I know quite well how this illness has robbed us of a normal, productive and satisfying life. I URGE each one of you to take the bull by the horns on this issue today and every day until we receive productive results.

Sincerely, Brenda Elliott
    CJB likes this.
  4. CJB

CJB Senior Member

Oregon
    Bump. Time to send out today's letter.
  5. CJB

CJB Senior Member

Oregon
  6. medfeb

medfeb Senior Member

ggingues
    That's right. The new email is not being sent to these people.

To all,
    If you have not done so yet, please take a few minutes to send in another letter. Your letters really can make a difference.
    Thank you!
    Mary Dimmock
  7. Tally

Tally Senior Member

Is there anything that non-American citizens can do to help?
  8. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Thanks everyone spearheading this important effort as well as everyone sending their letters in! This is crucial!

See more popular forum discussions.