1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bringing ME/CFS awareness to general public

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by taniaaust1, Jan 13, 2014.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    thought it would be good to start up a thread to which people can add ideas too. Please put in your advocacy ideas and I'll add them to this list.

1/ Radiation articles can be used as a tool for ME/CFS awareness by simply posting the following link in the comments http://www.ncf-net.org/radiation.htm . Better still include a comments about how sick ME/CFS is making you.

eg something like the following article can be commented on in this way http://www.care2.com/causes/fukushi...saster-that-wont-go-away.html#comment-5945108
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    We have a numbers problem in our own community. Over 2,000,000 unique hits on PR last year, and yet only a few hundred post regularly, and there are only about maybe three thousand advocates world wide.

We need to engage the general public.

We also need to engage other people with ME and related illnesses.

We do need ideas on how to raise awareness. I hope people will post a few here. I am thinking about what I might like to suggest.
  3. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

We just don't have the extra energy to put into extra work. If each PWCFS could get at least one person to help in some way maybe we would get more done.
    Nielk likes this.
  4. catly

catly

outside of NYC

See more popular forum discussions.