The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

brands of liposomal B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by November Girl, Jul 17, 2015.

1. November Girl

November Girl Senior Member

Texas
    Dr. Rey has asked me to start taking liposomal B12. Can anyone recommend some good brands? It looks like I'll have to mail order it.

2. November Girl

Texas
  3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    B12 oils.com I'm using DIY, you can read about it in the thread Transdermal B12. There's also another recent thread re transdermal B12, you might find it, where I again related my experience. I'm using Bluebonnet MB12 5000mcg drops, mixing in my palm w/ some body creme, and applying. working great.

November Girl and cph13 like this.
  4. November Girl

Texas
  5. JohnSilver

JohnSilver CFS Fighter

Chicago, USA
    Since I had a bunch of regular B12 pills sitting around, I decided to crush them up and mix them with ascorbic acid and follow the recipe using an ultra sonic cleaner machine.. from what I can tell, B12 crushed pills powder worked quite well.. and I don't have my dizzy spells symptoms in last 4 days which is an amazing improvement..

used the recipe here - PS: for my experiment, I did NOT buy the expensive B-complex powder the creator of the youtube video is selling .. I just crushed whatever cheapest B12 pills (with 4+* rating) I could find on amazon..

See more popular forum discussions.