• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Brain fatigue?

soxfan

@Thinktank- well I am back on it. The kavinace was making me extremely tired all day and not really improving my sleep. I quit kavinace a week or so ago and tried to sleep taking nothing. I feel so overstimulated at night I can't fall asleep so started taking the half milligram of klonopin again.
I have come to the conclusion that sleep is so important for me even if it isn't a great sleep so I will just keep on taking it as long as it works.

I feel like crap just about every day and my only relief is at night when I am asleep so I don't care anymore if it's not good to take. I assume I will be on it the rest of my life unless a miracle occurs and I recover from this horrible illness.

I am in a crash right now so just miserable anyway...thanks for checking in on me.