James Coyne “lays waste” to PACE trial in Edinburgh
Sasha summarises Professor James Coyne's recent no-holds-barred talk on the PACE trial and points you to the slides, video, audio and transcript.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bottles & protecting methylcobalamin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by forbius, May 27, 2015.

1. forbius

forbius

Methylcobalamin is photosensitive. In fact I got a methylcobalamin product dissolved in water today with an opaque bottle, and then a separate blue glass bottle equipped with a dropper that i'm supposedly meant to decant it into. I'm wondering if either amber or blue bottles would preserve methylcobalamin, as I own both.

2. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    I dont take risks and store mine in dark or solid bottles as often as possible.

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    amber does, my drops live in amber bottles. Can't imagine why blue wouldn't as well.

4. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    Do you use sublinguals?

5. whodathunkit

whodathunkit Senior Member

I also wrap my bottles in aluminum foil, and store the mB12 bottle inside a larger empty supplement container in the fridge.

Not sure why you would want to decant your solution into another container if the one your drops are in is already opaque, though. Brown and blue glass bottles still let light in, even if they do inhibit it. If your container is already opaque IMO you should just leave your solution in there.

6. forbius

forbius

To combine it with DMSO. I also plan on evaporating some of the water to leave the powder and mixing it in coconut oil+beeswax, to see if I can improvise a patch.

See more popular forum discussions.