• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Boo's Healing with B12 Journal

Critterina

@Critterina

But my results say this " MTHFR A1298C rs1801131 TT -/-"

Doesn't the two minuses at the end mean that my gene is NOT mutated? :confused:
Yep, you're right. So the MB12 is more important for you than the methylfolate. But if you have had depression regularly and feel better with the methylfolate, then don't ignore that.

boo85

Wednesday 15th/Thursday 16th October

Feeling better these past few days. Still feeling quite down but I don't know if it's depression or heartbreak... :( Hopefully that despondent feeling goes away soon.

But when I look back to where I was a few months ago in July, just crying in my bed thinking of dying, I feel that I've come along way. Sometimes it's hard to see how far we've come just looking at ourselves, but I feel I've come a long way because I'm able to have a normal routine and leave the house and I'm not crying as much.

My hydroxy B12 arrived today, yay! I've already taken 1/4 tablet of 1000mcg. So that equals probably about 200mcg that I took today (because I had to break it by hand it was probably less than a quarter actually.) Today was the first time I took hydroxy B12 as a lozenge. I've had quite a few hydroxy B12 injections. Last year was as often as a 1000mcg hydroxy B12 injection per week. Hopefully the lozenge will be tolerated just as well. Hoping to eventually get up to a tablet per day and see a difference. Then it won't matter whether the doctor wants to give me injections once per week, once per month, or even never again. They don't sell any good medication in Australia hardly. thank goodness for iherb and the Internet.

I'm prepared with potassium as well just in case the rapid healing induces hypokalemia which I'm susceptible to. I've already taken 2 grams of potassium salts today and will take another 2 grams tonight. In July when I had my 1000mcg injection, that same night, I came down with a headache and panicked feeling and felt really not like myself. This when when I wasn't going above 70mcg per day of B12 so maybe it was a shock to my system to get that much of a dose at once that created rapid healing and low K. I suppose that's a good sign though?

Still waiting for my methyl-folate to arrive in the mail (I ordered it separately.)

boo85

Friday 17th October

Well, last night was up there with one of the worst nights sleep ever.

From the time I fell asleep till probably about midnight, I felt like I was in one long panic attack that didn't end. It felt like my life was ending and I couldn't think straight. My leg muscles really hurt during the night too.

I know muscles hurting is a sign of low potassium but I took a total of 4 grams yesterday (2 grams of salt in the mid morning and another 2 grams after dinner, about 3 hours before bed.) So could it have still been low potassium?

Or was it over-methylation?

Someone told me here that too much potassium can actually block absorbtion of magnesium so maybe that caused the cramps.

By the morning I felt somewhat better, like my anxiety mostly went away BUT I had a headache, and felt achy and like I couldn't concentrate, grumpy mood. After breakfast (yogurt and blueberries) I had 2 grams of potassium salt and within a couple of hours I felt better.

I'm hoping that tonight is a better night's sleep.

So maybe the hydroxy B12 doesn't agree with me after all? I only took about 200mcg and my injections are 1000mcg so I don't know... it could be low potassium or overmethylation.

Not knowing how you're going to feel from one day to the next wears you down. It's scary to have those terrifying and paralysing feeling when you're trying to sleep...

Martial

@boo85

Responding to your comment on another thread.

I noticed that your b12 levels are in the 300 range right now? For someone that is supplementing that is still severely low, even without supplements. Ideally you want ranges above 1000. You are not really taking enough of methyl b12, or methyl folate to get any reaction at all. I think if anything a bulk of your symptoms can still be correlated to methylation blockage and low levels of both the co factors.

I noticed you already take potassium and that's great, even magnesium which is another very important co factor. Magnesium you should not need to go any higher then 1000mg a day and that is the bio available form. Sometimes magnesium and potassium are binded to different things so the actual elemental dose is much lower. Going up to 1000mg a day with magnesium it is best to use trans dermal, as too much oral magnesium can cause gastrointestinal side effects.

Most people really mention not needing more then 3000mg of supplemented potassium on top of a potassium rich diet. The strange thing is that you really are not getting enough b12 or folate to really drive a huge demand for it right now either. What I also noticed was that you take other b vitamins and that is a possibility of much increased demand. You do not want to go to high of doses with the other b vitamins. For some people even 10mg of the other b vitamins seems to be too much as it causes an insatiable demand for potassium.

You are already covered on many vitamins and minerals it sounds, diet also looks very good and clean. I think the best thing you could try right now is actually get on sublingual methyl b12/hydroxy if that works better, adeno b12, and methyl folate. Also if your levels are still in the 300 range then optimal b12 would need to be at least 5000mcg a day to really start bringing intra cellular levels up and promote optimal CNS healing. You also take the adeno b12 on the same day or dedicate a day a week to taking the adeno b12 instead of methyl/hydroxy b12. This is because both are needed to really heal everything up.

Methyl folate can be 1000mcg-10,000mcg if you desire, Adeno b12 should be matched with the level of methyl b12. Really though unless you are pushing levels to at least those amounts you really aren't going to pull yourself out of any deficiency of b12. Methyl folate is a necessary co dependent in the absorption of the b12 as well. You should cut out any synthetic versions of b12 and the damned "folic acid" as well. No supplements or fortified foods with either added to it just methyl/hydroxy forms. The synthetic versions block absorption of the bio available versions.

On a personal note Fred and others mention that hydroxy b12 is not ideal and is just a degraded version of methyl b12, which can inhibate healing rate to some degree, I myself haven't used hydroxy b12 so can't speak on that part. That aside have you looked into any potential infections you could have going on? I feel as though methylation might not be the only thing you are dealing with, based on certain test results and some of the symptoms you mentioned. Lastly do make sure you talk to your doctor before trying out any suggestions on this thread. We are not doctors so cannot condone medical advice or prescribe any treatments.

Anyways beyond what has already been mentioned on this thread I think this would all help, without adequate doses of the methyl supplements you really will not see much change. I know you are worried about potential symptoms from treatment but the best thing you can do is ride it out. You are doing a lot of healing so expect some wacky things to happen while you fix it. If it becomes too intense then you can back off a bit. However do expect there to be some of those things going on as things start firing back up again.

Hope this helps.

edit* I noticed you mentioned now taking 200mcg of b12 a day which can definitely cause increased potassium demand, try lowering the other b vitamins besides folate and see if that helps.

Last edited:

boo85

Saturday 18th/Sunday 19th October

Felt a little bit out of sorts on Saturday morning. Had a better nights sleep the night before (Friday night.) My mood was flat and a bit down on Saturday but it's better today (Sunday) and I feel relatively normal.

I bought some niacin (B3) on Saturday just to have on hand and try during times where I feel anxious because of B12. If I take a bit, say, starting with 50mg, when I'm feeling anxious after taking B12, then I'll know its overmethylation causing my anxiety. I made a thread about my niacin questions here - http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/niacin-questions.33229/

Still waiting on my methyl-folate to turn up in the mail.

Here's my updated daily supplement list:

2 x magnesium (total magnesium in each 325mg from oxide, heavy, 507mg and amino acid chelate 150mg. Manganese 6mg as amino acid chelate and Vitamin B6, 60 mg.

1 x magnesium amino acid chelate 500mg equivalent to elemental magnesium 100mg

1 x iron - 325mg dried ferrous sulfate equivalent to 105mg of elemental iron

2 x Vitamin D3 1000IU, cholecalciferol 25mcg each.

3 x cod liver capsules (different brand from what I was taking before) - cod liver oil (275mg), equiv Vitamin A (72 mcg, 240 IU) and Vitamin D3 (0.67 mcg, 27 IU)

2 x per month an injection of hydroxocobalamin 1000mcg

1 x zinc - 25 mg

Plus, if I'm taking B12, even miniscule amounts or my 1000mcg injection, then I will take 4 grams of potassium salt per day (yes, that's grams) to help prevent hypokalemia

This week I'm going to take 2 grams of Vitamin C powder per day.

Depending on when my methylfolate comes and whether I have the courage, I might add methylfolate and niacin into my supplements list, but I haven't decided the dose yet.

As you can see I'm on no B12 or any B12 multivitamin. I have a B12 injection scheduled for this Thursday again (1000mcg.)

I've cut down on the Vitamin D by half -used to be 4 x 1000IU per day, now I'm only doing 2000IU. No particular reason why I cut it down. Am still considering putting in the script I have from the doctor for a mega dose of Vitamin D, even if I space it out over a week.

My levels of Vitamin D (or were in July), were Vitamin D: 23 nmol/L (>75) so any lower and it would have been untraceable. They could be higher now but I'll get another full blood test in January or February next year.

boo85

@Martial

Thanks so much for reading my story and adding your thoughts. :)

I'm a bit hesitant to go on the higher doses of B12 because I don't react well to it. Even as low as 50mcg per day is enough to leave me anxious and any higher than that I am almost to the point where I'm not functioning due to such high anxiety/fear either caused by the B12, overmethylation, low potassium or something else that I don't know about.

But I've got niacin that I bought yesterday so I might start low on that give it a try. I'm also waiting for methylfolate to balance out the B12, and the methylfolate should be arriving within the next few days... I'm really nervous about trying these supplements since I've only ever taken the regular folic acid, and I've never taken niacin before, not on its own, I don't think...

I live in Australia and I don't think we have the issue of folic acid being added to as many foods over here? My diet is very simple anyway and I don't eat cereal or bread, or any grains for that matter, aside from occasionally rice. The last time I took folic acid was years ago.

My B12 levels were 337 in July of this year. But we all know how it could be lower than that because of inadequate testing of B12 being measured in the cells... I'm hoping to eventually aim for at least 700 and then 1000. I think a lot of my problems will resolve if I can get it to that level.

I only took 200mcg of hydroxy B12 as a lozenge the other day, but it left me really angry and agitated and anxious while I was trying to sleep. As well as a stiff back and neck and I just felt really out of it and not myself mentally. That's the only real time I've taken B12 recently other than my regular monthly injections of 1000mcg of B12 (which I've convinced my dr to increase to every 2 weeks for the next few weeks. That was her compromise.)

What test results make you think that I have other things going on? What are the things that stand out?

Here's my latest test results from this year...

Blood test results (July 2014)

Sodium: 143mmol/L (136 - 146)
Potassium: 4.6 mmol/L (3.5 - 5.2)
Chloride: 107 mmol/L (98 - 109)
Bicarb: 28 mmol/L (20 - 32)
Urea: 2.9 mmol/L (2.5 - 8.0)
Creat: 72 umol/L (40 - 85)
eGFR: >90 mL/min
Urate: 0.20 mmol/L (2.5 - 8.0)
Vitamin D: 23 nmol/L (>75)
Glucose (fasting): 4.5 mmol/L (3.0 - 5.4)
B12: 337 (>180)
RBC Folate: 629 (>450)
Thyroid/TSH: 0.38 mIU/L
Iron: 28 umol/L (10 - 27)
- Transferrin: 2.94 g/L (2.10 - 3.80)
- Saturation: 38% (15 - 45%)
- Ferritin: 13 ug/L (10 - 150)

boo85

Monday 20th/Tuesday 21st October
Felt kinda panicky yesterday. Last night I skipped dinner because I ate too many snacks during the day and also felt really nauseous. Not sure if that's because I've stopped taking practically all B12 (aside from hydroxy injections.) But today I don't feel as nauseous, but I do have moments of it.

Last night before sleep I couldn't stop crying. Just feeling very weepy and sad over the loss of a loved one. Feeling better today, but I still wake up with that empty feeling.

I've got niacin and my methylfolate package arrived today. Not sure when I'm going to start taking it. I might make a thread about it...

Last edited:

boo85

Wednesday 22nd October

I'm thinking that perhaps my Vitamin D might have something to do with my depression, even though I previously didn't think there was any link. For the past week or so I've been cutting down my Vitamin D to 1000IU per day, where it was previously 3500IU per day.

My Vitamin D was recorded in this past July at 23 nmol/L and it should ideally be >75, according to doctors, which means it might need to be even higher than 75 nmol/L.

I've got a prescription for a Vitamin D dose of 100000 IU, so I might get that as the oil in a syringe and take that much dose spread out over a week.

Martial

Wednesday 22nd October

I'm thinking that perhaps my Vitamin D might have something to do with my depression, even though I previously didn't think there was any link. For the past week or so I've been cutting down my Vitamin D to 1000IU per day, where it was previously 3500IU per day.

My Vitamin D was recorded in this past July at 23 nmol/L and it should ideally be >75, according to doctors, which means it might need to be even higher than 75 nmol/L.

I've got a prescription for a Vitamin D dose of 100000 IU, so I might get that as the oil in a syringe and take that much dose spread out over a week.

Whoah 23? You were severely deficient, even your immune system and hormone production is compromised at that point! I hope you start seeing some improvement with the raised dosages!

boo85

Whoah 23? You were severely deficient, even your immune system and hormone production is compromised at that point! I hope you start seeing some improvement with the raised dosages!

Thanks for your response.

My doctor just said that it was "quite low" or something to that effect and that if it was lower than 20 it would have been unable to be picked up on a test. Surprisingly I don't get sick that often. I caught a cold this year but it wasn't really that bad. It could be my diet that is saving my immune system...

Do you think that Vitamin D at 23 nmol/L could be affecting my depression?

A couple of years ago my ferritin was at 4 ug/L, when the range for female should be above 100 and ideally over 150 according to the reference range. I'm slowly getting my ferritin up but it's taken a good 1 - 2 years just to get it up. It's probably between 15 - 20 right now? It will probably take another few years to get my iron stores to the level that I'm aiming for. It's just a very slow process. But maybe I'll be surprised.

Martial

Thanks for your response.

My doctor just said that it was "quite low" or something to that effect and that if it was lower than 20 it would have been unable to be picked up on a test. Surprisingly I don't get sick that often. I caught a cold this year but it wasn't really that bad. It could be my diet that is saving my immune system...

Do you think that Vitamin D at 23 nmol/L could be affecting my depression?

A couple of years ago my ferritin was at 4 ug/L, when the range for female should be above 100 and ideally over 150 according to the reference range. I'm slowly getting my ferritin up but it's taken a good 1 - 2 years just to get it up. It's probably between 15 - 20 right now? It will probably take another few years to get my iron stores to the level that I'm aiming for. It's just a very slow process. But maybe I'll be surprised.

There are a lot of reasons for depression, low vitamin D is definitely one of them. I would have to talk to you more one on one to know if there was a psychological or emotional driving factor behind it. I have a pretty good background in mental health and after talking to and helping a lot of people there are things you can pick up on quick, when people let go of those vicious patterns they create in their mind it fades away fairly quickly. If of course its something thought generated and not due to things. Even if there are other causes being able to release the grip of thoughts can bring a huge amount of relief while you deal with possible physiological causes.

boo85

Thursday 23rd/Friday 24th October

I wasn't feeling the absolute best on Thursday. At night I suddenly woke up and a weird thing happened where I thought my bed was a bunk bed or it had two mattresses? I'm going to put it down to hot weather at night.

During the day I couldn't stop crying and weeping. I was so sad. But I tried to cry my feelings out the best I could. I felt a bit better by the evening.

Thursday afternoon I got my 2-weekly 1000mcg hydroxy B12 injection.

After dinner I took 2 grams of potassium salts with water.

But then I woke an hour after going to sleep, I woke up at 10pm feeling really disorientated and half asleep and like my arms were weak. Looking back today, it was probably low potassium from the B12 injection because my body was creating new cells to correct my megaloblastic anemia.

While waiting for my doctor to call me, I read the information that came with my B12 injections - it says that you must be careful when treating megaloblastic anemia with B12 because it could induce low potassium and cardiac arrest - which is exactly what happened to me a few days after starting B12 tablets. This reenforces my theory that I must have megaloblastic anemia, as well as low B12, and that I need to be careful with potassium.

It's funny how it can say it right there on the instructions about being careful with low potassium when taking B12, yet after a had to go to the ER due to heart palpitations, where my heart was beating faster than it ever did before, like it was going to beat out of my chest. Yet neither the emergency room doctor nor GPs (yes multiple doctors) had a clue about B12 and low potassium, nor put 2 + 2 together. They just put it down to a "panic attack."

Ok, whatever. Just further proof that I'm better off just getting my regular test results done, and then printed out for my records at home, as well as any scripts I need, like B12 and vitamin D, and just nodding and agreeing while doing my research at home and treating myself.

How much can a doctor really treat you in the space of a 10 minute appointment?

How can they be expected to really dig deep and get to the root of any problem?

And to do this with all of their hundreds of patients?

Plus when they are working with outdated guidelines, don't keep up with research, quick to prescribe drugs as a bandaid or easy solution.

I think I'll just stick to getting tests, the scripts I need and my B12 injections and work on healing myself with supplements, grain free, high fat diet, no sugar, veggies, light exercise and go from there.

So, last night it must have been low potassium because my symptoms were quite similar to this page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thyrotoxic_periodic_paralysis which details weakness of the limbs, which is what my arms felt like. I'm guessing that 2 grams of potassium wasn't enough to keep up with the new cell formation? Maybe I have a lot of repairing to do which is why I need so much potassium and are getting these reactions...

boo85

Saturday 25th October

Well... last night was fun - NOT.

I started feeling disorientated and my muscles felt tight at about 7:30pm last night. I went to sleep at about 9:30pm. I turned on the light just after 10pm and went to the toilet because I had to pee and my arms felt weak again. the whole night I felt like my back and whole body was tense, kind of like a prickling sensation, with great anxiety.

My guess is that it was my body creating new cells from the B12 injection the day before.The thing is though is that after dinner I took 2 grams of potassium salts so I don't really understand this reaction?

This morning I felt a bit dizzy and prickly and out of it, but as the day went on I felt better.

Today was my first day in taking methylfolate. I took 100mcg and feel ok. I'll probably take between 50 - 100 mcg of methylfolate again tomorrow and gradually titrate up as the weeks go by. Not sure when I'll start taking B12 again though...

Oh, and I forgot to say that I put in my script of Vitamin D oil, the type you syringe into your mouth and swallow. I've decided to only take a bit of it each day because the whole syringe is 100000 but I accidentally pressed the syringe too hard and took 1/3 of it in one go so that's 33,333 IU that I had yesterday. And then I probably had about 15,000 IU of Vitamin D today.

The guy at the pharmacy said he's never heard of anyone take that much Vitamin D each week, only once per month. But I might go back and get the script filled again in two weeks to start might next dose of 100000 IU of Vitamin D, spread over one week again. I got 3 or 4 repeats of it so hopefully in a couple of months time my Vitamin D levels would have been raised. I've been taking about 3 - 4000 IU per day for the past few months, but I'm not sure if that was enough to get it up high, and whether Vitamin D is like my experience with ferritin where it can take years to get it up.

I'm thinking about taking calcium with too. Any thoughts?

boo85

Sunday 26th/Monday 27th October

Friday night I had a really restful sleep so that's good. Maybe it was the 50 grams of folic acid? That's just a guess.

Last night in bed I just felt really lonely and empty. Longing and missing someone I can't have. Today I couldn't stop thinking of them and I'm feeling really weepy and sad today.

Today my appetite is really low. I don't feel nauseous, but I just can't eat all that much or I feel like I might throw up. Not sure if this is because of low B12.

I took around 50 grams of B12 today. Hoping that will bring back my appetite and lift my sadness.

boo85

Tuesday 28th/Wednesday 29th October

Felt a bit weepy and grumpy and depressed on Tuesday, especially the morning. But at least I wasn't in tears, only on the verge of crying. I felt a bit funny in the afternoon. Like, weak. While driving in the evening, my right arm felt tired and I felt like I couldn't really concentrate on the road. It felt like the same symptoms I had when I first ever got low B12 symptoms - pain in my arms which at first I thought was repetitive stress injury.

At about 8pm I started feeling "wired but also tired." I had a shower and went to bed and was asleep by 9:30pm but all through the night I could feel that I was angry and that my body felt all prickly. Don't know what that was about.

My guess is that my body was still processing the 50mcg of B12 that I took on Monday.

Today (Wednesday), I feel better. This morning I woke up a bit sad, still with that empty feeling in my chest, but not as bad. Worthless thoughts.

I felt a bit nauseous and weak this morning, but as the day has gone on I've felt better and in a better mood.

boo85

Thursday 30th/Friday 31st October

I seem to feel a bit more myself recently, so that's good. I think it's either the niacin or methylfolate, or both.

Yesterday I felt a bit funny in the morning and I was worried that I wouldn't have the energy to get through the afternoon (I had a busy afternoon) but I got through it even though I was tired.

Today I felt ok in the morning, but still tired. I felt like I wouldn't be able to drive 30 minutes back home in time for lunch, but I had something to eat and some water and gradually I felt better. I can feel that I still don't have enough energy to start walking 30 mins every day like I used to, but I'm not going to push my body past what it feels like doing. When I get better, if I feel like exercising or being active, then I will.

Yesterday and today I took between 100 - 200mcg methyl B12. I didn't take any methylfolate today or yesterday. Still waiting for input in this thread about the best time to take it with B12 and how much - http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/how-to-take-b12-and-methylfolate.33491/

Yesterday was also the first time that I took B3 (niacin.) I didn't get the flushing at all. I think it may have worked in calming me down because 15 mins in I felt better, and an hour or two later I felt much better. And this afternoon I was feeling really wired and anxious, like I couldn't focus very well because I was so jittery. Then I took niacin, about 60mcg, and I'm feeling better now.

In the middle of the night last night I experienced the stiff muscles and anxiety, like I was sort of half asleep but still very very anxious, if that makes sense. Last night I twitched a lot, drifting off to sleep, but it wasn't as bad as the night before (Wednesday night.)

I haven't been taking any potassium in the past couple of days though. Which is weird because I've been taking over 100mcg of B12 each day. It would usually give me overmethylation symptoms. Maybe that's because of the niacin? I took some potassium this evening (2 grams.)

I've also gotten my next script of my mega Vitamin D oil dose. I take a little bit each day. I've got 2 more scripts to go of that. Hoping that I get an improvement of Vitamin D in Jan/Feb when I ask for my next blood test.

boo85

Saturday 1st/Sunday 2nd November

In the morning I felt a bit tired but had a lot to do. I took 50 mcg methylfolate then an hour later around 120mcg of methylB12. Was able to walk around a lot all day, but generally felt tired. In the evening when driving, my arms felt tired and I found it hard to concentrate. Also, a buzzing headache.

When trying to fall asleep that night I felt quite anxious and was jolted awake. Kind of like when you feel yourself falling asleep but feel like you are literally falling, but not that good kind of jolt that where you go to sleep straight away. It felt like it originates in my spine and it's a reaction to the B12.

When taking B12 regularly last year without taking potassium salts, methylfolate or B3 (niacin), I would be lying in bed shaking with fear and anxiety, like I was expecting a monster to come into my room at any moment. With uncontrollable twitching. So this isn't anything new. I know it's related to low B12.

Then my second jolt was so hard to I practically felt my hips fly up off the bed. Eventually I was able to sleep, but I still felt anxious and muscle stiffness during the night.

Today I felt quite tired and a bit depressed in the morning and early afternoon.

I took 85mcg methylfolate then 125mcg methylB12 about 90 mins later.

In the afternoon I took roughly 60mcg niacin (B3) and have felt better since taking it. Haven't had any flushing. I'll also take potassium salt tonight after dinner so that hopefully I don't get anymore jolts tonight.

This is in addition to my usual supplements of probiotics, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium (2 different kinds), cod liver oil, Vitamin D, iron, cranberry capsule, garlic capsules.

On the bright side it's been a long time since I've been able to take more that 50mcg of B12 without having too much of a reaction...

boo85

Well, I haven't been journaling here in a while.

I'm happy to say that I think some progress has been made on the B12 front.

For the last 11 days I've been taking doses between 50mcg - 100mcg methylfolate and between 125mcg and the biggest amount has been 250mcg B12, which is the same daily dose that would give me troubles last year - weak arms, paranoia, HIGH anxiety, where I almost wasn't functioning. Hard twitching at night when falling asleep. Hard to wake up, nausea, loss of balance. (And yes a lot of these are also symptoms of low B12 itself, which makes things confusing.)

Whether that was the B12 itself, a chain reaction, low potassium, rapid healing, detoxing, metals, overmethylation, or what. I don't know. But I just couldn't take B12 beyond even a 50mcg dose.

I think adding methylfolate must have gotten me out of the deadlock, for the most part. Even my low B12 symptoms that I've had in the past few weeks are fading away. I'm not 100%. I couldn't run a marathon and I still have to pace my energy. But the depression, core exhaustion, nerve pain in my temples, sore/weak arms,

So most of my doses this past 1.5 weeks have been about 125mcg B12, but a couple of times I took 250mcg B12. However, yesterday and the day before I only took 125mcg B12 yet last night I felt really high anxiety when falling asleep again and as I was drifting off I had a panic attack level of anxiety where in my dream I thought I was having a stroke and that I was going to die. I suddenly woke up and was glad that was a dream, but still had a lot of anxiety all night. Also had a few instances of jolting awake while trying to fall sleep, that I'm familiar with.

So today I didn't take B12 or methylfolate. I'll give my body a rest, I think. Or only take 125mcg B12 every second day.