1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

BOOK: The burden of CFS in Canada

Discussion in 'Finances, Work, and Disability' started by Boule de feu, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
  2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    That first link is dead on about not enough care for CFS/ME/EBV in Canada.I have to tell my family doc what to prescribe as he hasn't a clue.Whatever Doc Klimas suggest he'll do thankfully.But we have no labs that will do any extensive blood work and most of our doctors aren't interested because there's no money,grants or incentive for them.Socialized Medicine is great when you have a common malady but when you're out of the box it's south of the border we go if we can.I'm so grateful I have doctor klimas in my life and this site.

3. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    That link looks to be a "chapter" of a book and not a whole book. 8 pages. Still good it's out there.

4. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    You are right!

See more popular forum discussions.