Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

BOOK REVIEWS NEEDED: Medically Unexplained Symptoms, Somatisation and Bodily Distress

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Dreambirdie, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
  2. Dreambirdie

N. California
    Several of us from the Facebook ME community have already written up some of the reviews. Though it would be great to have more.

3. justinreilly

justinreilly Senior Member

NYC (& RI)
    I have sent an email to Vice-Chancellor Borysiewicz of the U. of Cambridge. The chancellor's office doesn't list it's email, or at least makes it very hard to find. I've ccd the U. proctors, the U. Press editorial dept and the U. "Press Syndicate", which oversees the U. Press. I have decided to write under the Rubric of the "Center for M.E. Law and Policy" which is me.

Please write Borysiewicz and the cc list in support. Thanks!

v-c.office.online@admin.cam.ac.uk [U. of Cambridge Vice-Chancellor Borysiewicz]

cc:
    proctors.online@admin.cam.ac.uk
    editorial@cambridge.org
    SBourne@cambridge.org, CBoughton@cambridge.org, ABrown@cambridge.org, AGilfillan@cambridge.org, HPieterse@cambridge.org, MMaddocks@cambridge.org, SMiller@cambridge.org, PPhillips@cambridge.org, KTaylor@cambridge.org, RZiemacki@cambridge.org

4. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
  5. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

Reviewed, after previewing the bits about CFS. These books are all starting to sound the same :p

6. Dreambirdie

N. California
    Justin--That letter of yours is awesome. Thank you for doing that.

7. justinreilly

NYC (& RI)
    Thanks for the encouragement. Here is what I have heard so far back from Cambridge:

When the people say this in defense of the charlatans, I have to say that the right to be judged by a "jury of one's peers" does NOT mean that the jury must be composed soley of fellow criminals. Similarly peer-reviewers should not be fellow charlatans.

I have asked Cambridge for more info on this point.

See more popular forum discussions.