1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

blurry vision....exercises?

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by determined, Nov 21, 2013.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Unfortunately with ME our eyes can be varying all the time and what the optometrist finds one day may not be what is going on much of the rest of the time. Optometrists can often get confused with us as far as things like glasses go.. finding we need one strength one time but our eyes may be fine another day.

With ME often the best treatment for blurred vision is the rest the eyes eg shut them....doing eye exercises may make the vision worst.

Be aware that also some low blood flow to head also can be affecting the eys and causing blurred vision too. If that is the case laying down could also help.
    Valentijn likes this.
  2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    When I take B12 my vision gets sharper. When I don't, I can get episodes of blurriness.

I believe that your methylation treatment should eventually help your eyes.

If what you're doing is working, I don't know if I would increase it or not. It's easy to make ourselves worse...

My personal plan is to stay at very tiny doses until all my metals are out, then try to gradually increase. I had eye improvement on about 50mcg of B12.
  3. determined

determined Senior Member

USA: Deep South
    Thanks for the comments. Taniaaust1, I agree with you that perhaps my eyes just need more rest....not really possible right now.

Caledonia, I am afraid to do anything with my supplement doses. Any little change, and it can upset everything!

I noticed less of the blurry vision during the Thanksgiving break, but then right back at it today at work. Maybe it's the lighting or the stress...or both, or neither! I have given up trying to figure out this illness! Way too many variables.

See more popular forum discussions.