1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Blood test results

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by sunking101, Jul 24, 2013.

1. sunking101

sunking101

Just had the results of another blood test and my white blood cells are showing signs of fighting a bacterial infection, I can't remember the exact terminology used but the results were "slightly above" the upper range and I need to be retested in a couple of weeks. Is this evidence of methylation starting?

My folate and B12 levels were "normal" but I understand these are just serum levels.
  2. chronix

chronix

Have you been tested for the usual culprits found in cfs/me such as lyme, cpn, mycoplasma, rickettsia etc. ? If you test positive it may warrant abx use.

Think rich said these infections may need to be addressed alongside the methylation protocol.
  3. sunking101

sunking101

I've had the notoriously unreliable NHS test for lyme, which came back negative.
    No other tests though. I was just wondering if showing that my white blood cells are fighting a bacterial infection would suggest that methylation has started?
  4. chronix

chronix

Sorry can't help you on that, but it's probably not unlikely. Do you have a CBC from before starting the methylation protocol? That would make a good test to compare with.

See more popular forum discussions.