Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Blog by Medical Doctor Advocating for accountability, integrity, transparency needed

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by markmc20001, Jun 6, 2011.

1. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Interesting Blog from an MD who is concerned about abuse of power and transparency in medical field.

Recent article about medical societies paid to do public relations for drug company.

2. Esther12

Esther12

Thanks for this. I've bookmarked it for a later read.

3. WillowJ

WillowJ คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl

WA, USA
    good find, markmc, thanks for that

4. pamb

pamb Senior Member

Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Thanks Mark. Very sad, but I find a perverse consolation in knowing it is not only some of us in the ME/CFS community who smell a rat. And the fight goes on - thank heavens there are now more and more people who can longer stand to work in the stench and keep quiet about it.

In reading my above statement I am shocked at how militant I sound. I who was a complete innocent, trusting medical neophyte not that long ago. It's funny what happens to you as you see the lives of those you love disappear in misery and become aware it is only the tip of the iceberg.

See more popular forum discussions.