• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Biomagnetics/Cupping/Microcurrent

Tiger Lily 813

Hi all,
At this point I am feeling like I am rarely helped (and often setback) by taking stuff & would benefit more from active therapy modalities.

I had my second Biomagnetic session today- the first didn't do so much, but will let you know how this treatment works out.

For my problems the pH/alkalizing approach is the only thing I have ever found very effective, so that's why my Dr. wanted me to do this, and because she wanted to help me fight my sky high Epstein Barr levels.

Mobile cupping & Microcurrent I know very little about, but am extremely curious.
Cupping, or mobile cupping, I have heard can help when you have built up toxins from killing bugs, and the toxins need help getting out. Which sounds like something I need to do...

Microcurrent- I don't even know what it means, but it's a Klinghardt lyme treatment, and I think someone local has worked with him/could do this for me, just would like to know what it is...

I also want to get the rebounder mini trampoline & biomat soon.

If anyone has experience with these therapies, please let me know. Also please specify which component/s of your illness it seemed to address. Thank you kindly <3

Last edited:

*GG*

Hi all,

At this point I am feeling like I am rarely helped (and often setback) by taking stuff & would benefit more from active therapy modalities.

I had my second Biomagnetic session today- the first didn't do so much, but will let you know how this treatment works out. For my problems the pH/alkalizing approach is the only thing I have ever found very effective, so that's why my Dr. wanted me to do this, and because she wanted to help me fight my sky high Epstein Barr levels.

Mobile cupping & Microcurrent I know very little about, but am extremely curious.

Cupping, or mobile cupping, I have heard can help when you have built up toxins from killing bugs, and the toxins need help getting out. Which sounds like something I need to do...

Microcurrent- I don't even know what it means, but it's a Klinghardt lyme treatment, and I think someone local has worked with him/could do this for me, just would like to know what it is...

I also want to get the rebounder mini trampoline & biomat soon.

If anyone has experience with these therapies, please let me know. Also please specify which component/s of your illness it seemed to address. Thank you kindly <3

Breaking this up to make it easier to read for most :)

GG