1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Big GMO News - Fight to Protect Consumers From Genetically Modified Organisms

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Wally, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Wally

Wally Senior Member

A big fight is underway in many states to increase regulation of genetically modified organisms ("GMO"). One of the biggest battles going on right now is in Washington state were an initiative is on the Nov. 5th ballot to require labeling of GMO products.

Read more of the article quoted above in Ocean Robbins blog at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ocean-robbins/huge gmo-news_b_4129311.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular. Ocean Robbins is co-author of the book Voices of the Food Revolution, co-host of Food Revolution Network and serves as an adjunct professor at Chapman University.​
  2. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    I just got back from Washington State, where I was visiting family. The commercials (mostly anti-labeling) were pretty hilarious. "I am a small farmer and I oppose labeling, because it doesn't apply to meat!" etc, etc.

Even most of the actors delivering those lines were completely lacking in sincerity. The very people paid to spread the pro-GMO propaganda looked as though they felt like they were doing something morally equivalent to kicking puppies :D
    aimossy likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.