1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bifidobacterium reduce gut permeability

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Cort, Aug 3, 2009.

1. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

A CDSA reveals which bacteria are low. In my case Bifidus is low and I will give "align" a go soon. I did not feel anything on 2-6 billions of Bifidus by Yarrow . Saccharomycess boulardii is helping me with muscle pain - I guess it is working on Candida infection, although it is not by itself enough for treatment and anti fungals must be taken as well. S Boulardii is suggested by Dr.Meirlier and Dr.Klindhardt ,too as far as I know.Food allergy comes from Leaky Gut.So, leaky gut must be addressed along with proper diet.

end likes this.
  2. nanciswell

nanciswell

I forgot to say about the original post that the bifidus is now working alot better , now that I am off those sensitivities.. I think it is a matter of trial and error.. I am kind of jaded about tests these days and wonder how accurate that CDSA test is.??? Spend the money.. maybe sharing the costs with a freind ... on different brands. I knew in a day that the bidfidus was working for me. That was after switching to a purer form of it.. ie without FOS and dairy added in..

nanci

3. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Is there any kind of testing in the U.S. that's like the Australian bioscreening test? I'd love to get tested if so....~Fern

See more popular forum discussions.