• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best place on earth for CFS

SuzieSam

@Marc_NL That's cute! I see 2 dogs having a conversation all the time - probably what gives me migraines. I've got 2 yappy dogs who think they have to guard us from everything. It's lucky they're such great snugglers, or I'd bloody kill the little nutters.

Eilat is nice - very touristy in parts, but gorgeous desert scenery.

@hixxy The OP wants to go there NOW - winter! So it's perfect weather. A little chilly at night, because it's a desert climate. It's brutally hot in the summer.

Where I live, further north, we're having English Summer weather - it's strawberry season and spring flowers are in bloom. Butterflies are flitting around my garden. It was gorgeous and warm yesterday and today. It will be pouring with rain the rest of the week. Very much like English Summers!