• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best pain cream EVER

I've tried all kinds of topical pain relief over the years (even massage doesn't help without it when I'm in so much pain) and the best one I've found is called Pain Wizard. You have to buy it from their site unless you live in one of the few places that sells it retail...

It's full of all kinds of natural anti-inflammatories and works for more than just a minute or two (like Bio-Freeze does - totally inadequate for me)

I've been using it for a couple of years now and it's expensive but totally worth it (and it lasts a long time: you don't have to use a lot to get relief).

Just thought I'd pass along this nugget of goodness I discovered in my desperation.

Has anyone else used it?