• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best Overall Supplement/Herb Brand - Possible Pole

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
Hello. I want to attempt to start a survey on what overall supplement brands people have found to work the best. Currently, I am looking for Astragalus, Broken Cell Wall Chlorella, Spirulina, Astaxanthan, D-Ribose and any other supplement that may regulate the immune system and slow down oxidative stress.

I would like to find one reliable supplement/herb brand that I could go to on the net and be confident that I am always getting a good product. I thought I could start a survey; however, first I would need a list of the good supplement/herb brands. I have heard that Solaray brand is easy on the stomach and Jarrow formulas is a good overall brand. But, that's all I know so far.

Could everyone reading this post their recommendation so I could make a list? Please and thank you.

Athene

ihateticks.me
I don't know about those specific items, but I can tell you - having been a vitamin and supplement freak for a good few years - that the best brand in the world is Jarrow. The Jarrow version of everything works better than any other. I have gradually migrated from other brands to Jarrow for just about every supplement I take.
If you cannot afford them, the next best are Natures Plus, Higher Nature and Thorne.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I don't know about those specific items, but I can tell you - having been a vitamin and supplement freak for a good few years - that the best brand in the world is Jarrow. The Jarrow version of everything works better than any other. I have gradually migrated from other brands to Jarrow for just about every supplement I take.
If you cannot afford them, the next best are Natures Plus, Higher Nature and Thorne.

Thanks Athene.

Is there anybody else who wants to post their favorite brand of supplements and herbs? Anybody????

hixxy

Also, if you're into herbs, Paradise Herbs all seem to be pretty much fillter free in veggie caps. They do some non-herbal stuff as well. I'm using their vegetarian glucosamine HCL at the moment.