1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best Overall Supplement/Herb Brand - Possible Pole

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Mya Symons, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Hello. I want to attempt to start a survey on what overall supplement brands people have found to work the best. Currently, I am looking for Astragalus, Broken Cell Wall Chlorella, Spirulina, Astaxanthan, D-Ribose and any other supplement that may regulate the immune system and slow down oxidative stress.

I would like to find one reliable supplement/herb brand that I could go to on the net and be confident that I am always getting a good product. I thought I could start a survey; however, first I would need a list of the good supplement/herb brands. I have heard that Solaray brand is easy on the stomach and Jarrow formulas is a good overall brand. But, that's all I know so far.

Could everyone reading this post their recommendation so I could make a list? Please and thank you.
  2. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    I don't know about those specific items, but I can tell you - having been a vitamin and supplement freak for a good few years - that the best brand in the world is Jarrow. The Jarrow version of everything works better than any other. I have gradually migrated from other brands to Jarrow for just about every supplement I take.
    If you cannot afford them, the next best are Natures Plus, Higher Nature and Thorne.
  3. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Thanks Athene.

Is there anybody else who wants to post their favorite brand of supplements and herbs? Anybody????
  4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    My naturopath uses Douglas Labs, Thorne Research, Professional Health Products, DaVinci Labs, Neuroscience Inc., Vinco's, NPI Science, Longevity Plus.
  5. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Thank You,
  6. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    I add Metabolic Maintenance to caledonia's list.
  7. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i use now brand and dr's best.
  8. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    I like jarrow, thorne and doctor's best.
  9. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Also, if you're into herbs, Paradise Herbs all seem to be pretty much fillter free in veggie caps. They do some non-herbal stuff as well. I'm using their vegetarian glucosamine HCL at the moment.
  10. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    Thanks everybody. Anybody else before I attempt to make a poll (if I can remember how to do that:confused:)
  11. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    Jarrow Formulas

See more popular forum discussions.