1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

BEST of 2009 Poll: Groups

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Dec 29, 2009.

?

Groups That Made A Difference (2009): VOTE FOR YOUR TOP FIVE

Poll closed Jan 12, 2010.
  1. CFIDS Association - For their fight against the CDC, their research & research network

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. CFSAC - For their vigorous call for change at the CDC

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. IACFS/ME - For making their prescence felt and their vigorous call for change at the CDC

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. ME/CFS Community Center - For providing a home for ME/CFS patients

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. ME Association - For providing needed support and information to UK patients

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. MERUK - For scintillating research, advocacy and being such a good research source

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  7. PANDORA - for being in the forefront of patient action for ME/CFS

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  8. Phoenix Rising Forums/Website - for providing a place for communication and information

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  9. ME/CFS Australia - For being a great information source Down Under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Whittemore Peterson Institute - for the most exciting research finding in 25 years

32 vote(s)
    94.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Please vote for the groups that you felt really made a difference this year. There are lots of groups but only 10 options for the Poll - so I, off the top of my head, picked the biggies I could think of. Please vote for your TOP FIVE.

I'll post the results on my blog and website and, of course, they'll be here. You have until Jan 12th to cast your vote.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Not the most important thing in the world but is there any way a vote can be deleted. I misread this and just voted for one. Would love to vote for five. Not the most important thing of course.

3. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    Email me at phoenixcfs@gmail.com your picks or send me a private message and I can insert them I think.

4. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Thanks Cort, that's very good of you. I could have voted for 9 out of the 10 to be honest (I haven't read much on ME/CFS Australia yet - have marked their new blog to check it out).

5. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    Fixed - thanks :)

6. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Let's include co-cure next year; they provide such a great service.

See more popular forum discussions.