The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best multivitamin?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Ninan, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

2. redheadkelly

redheadkelly

I've been using a combination of SeekingHealth's Optimal Multivitamin & Liquid health's Complete Multi.

Liquid Health just upgraded their formula. They're saying "All B-vitamins are now derived from methyl coenzyme forms or whole food based from organic certified herbs. Folic acid (folate) now 100% sourced from organic lemon peel."

I've been using the old formula. The label isn't so specific about the forms of the Bs. But the combination of the two has been phenomenal for me.

Ninan likes this.
  3. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    I've been using Doctors Best Multiple ... multivitamin & multimineral complex with 400mcg methylfolate per 3 tablets. I current take 2. One with breakfast, one with lunch. High quality fornula & ratios, good value.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Ninan and JAH like this.
  4. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've settled on another, below. It's a 25mg B comp., I split the caps, take 1/2 AM/midday.
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-activated-b-complex-high-bioavailability-60-veg-caps

Ninan and Sherpa like this.

See more popular forum discussions.