Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best Form of Potassium

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gracee41, Nov 10, 2014.

1. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

Is there one form of potassium that is better than another for methylfolate-induced potassium deficiency?

2. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

I recently switched from potassium citrate to potassium gluconate and I'm liking it. I also switched from capsules to bulk powder and started putting it in my water so I get a continuous amount throughout the day which seems to help for some reason.

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I've found gluconate powder most versatile. I generally take mine by footbaths, except when I need extra, and then by mouth.

4. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

I may need to try that. I had been taking an amino acid potassium capsule but as I wrote in one of my posts, it made my heart palpitate. It's almost like it was too much too quickly even when I took one 99mg cap. I will be adding methylfolate soon to my regimen and was trying to be prepared.

5. Sinclair

Sinclair Senior Member

I use 20ml potassium sulfate in warm baths. It was prescribed by an antroposophic M.D. Discrete success so far.

6. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    I used to use potassium chloride but I swear it was pretty harsh on my stomach, burns like HELL if you accidently get the powder on your lips or in your mouth. Unless its super diluted I can't imagine that being good for your stomach. I use a powder potassium gluconate now and it works perfectly well.

Changexpert and Little Bluestem like this.
  7. gracee41

gracee41 Senior Member

Appears a lot of folks use the gluconate. I will give that a try and hopefully fare better than I did with the capsules. Thanks for the feedback!

See more popular forum discussions.