1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best CFS resource?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Senior Member

What is your best, most useful resource you use?

To learn:

- About the disease

- Most up to date scientific findings

- Theories

Could be a blog, group, website etc

Im very scatter brained and so need as much info as possible from one resource!

Thanks
    Jamie

2. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    I find the articles here at PR, which are easily accessible via the tabs at the top of the homepage do an excellent job of covering most of the relevant topics. The current contributors do a good job of keeping us up-to-date on the most recent scientific findings. Cort's articles under Treatment and Lifestyle, while getting old, still do a great job of covering the fundamental issues we're all dealing with.

Beyond that, I find the forums at PR helpful for specific information.

Cort's Health Rising can also be useful, although I generally find it secondary to PR.

Sushi likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.