• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best cardio exercise

Alfred

[banned as spam]
Guys...
I just want to know what do you think which is best cardio exercise...???
share your opinion with me...

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I would go with horizontal folk dancing or horizontal zoomba, atleast at the end you have a smile on your face lol.
Seriously maybe something like walking where u can monitor your heart rate and maybe keep it below 100 beats per mintue or whatever level doesnt cause post exertional malaise.
Otherwise many find easy weight training seems easier to recover from then aerobic exercise, i think generall strength and core strength in general can help greatly with reduce fatigue when not exercising.

cheers!!!

SOC

:confused:

Taking a shower and washing my hair. That really gets the heart pounding. If I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll shower actually standing on my own two feet and have good brisk towel-off afterwards. Of course, then I have to go bed for the next day or two.....