Dr. Bateman answers IOM questions from the community: Part 1
Clark Ellis brings us Part 1 of an interview with Dr. Lucinda Bateman, where she answered questions posed by the patient community ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best brand to buy for methylb12 and Adb12 please

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gu3vara, Aug 26, 2014.

1. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Hi,

I wonder what is the most effective brand (i guess i'll purchased on iherb if available...) of both methyl ans adenosyl b12

My methylb12 tablets here has expired 12 months ago, do you think it's still active? Would save me some bucks!

Thanks!

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I have a sticky on my computer with that information, but not sure if from Freddd. From here for sure.

Methylcobalamin: Enzymatic Therapy B-12 Infusion 1000mcg/1mg, or CountryLife 5000mcg/5mg, #6304 (as you noted above)

Adenosylcobalamin: Anabol Naturals Dibencozide

L-carnitine Fumarate (LCF): Doctor's Best

Methylfolate: Solgar Folate (as Metafolin)

Some use Source Naturals Dibencozide for the AD12. If you look around there are a lot of threads about this.

ukxmrv, sueami and Sherpa like this.
  3. Living Dead

Living Dead

Your expired tablets are probably perfectly fine as long as they were stored in a closed box out of direct sunlight. My tablets that are expiring now boosted my B12 levels on blood tests over a period of only 14 days (i was deficient). My doctor seemed genuinely surprised that they would work so quickly (or at all) as he had recommended shots.

The brand I use is jarrows sublinguals 1000 ug. They come in a black box. Do not leave the box open or leave the tables out of the box as I read they will degrade into cyano-b12. I keep the box in a cupboard for good measure. You don't want to let the dark force escape! ;)

4. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    Is the Anabol Naturals still the preferred brand here? I read something about a formulation change.

Personally, I use the Source Naturals. I couldn't stand all the filler in the Anabols capsule hanging out in my cheek for hours. Blaaaah!

5. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Thx all! I might continue using my methylb12 then!

6. tckats

tckats

Hello,
    I am looking into getting Dibencozide but I am having a hard time finding out if these brands contain gluten. Would you mind checking your bottle to see if there is gluten contained in the Source Naturals? I am also wondering about the form it comes in and using it sublingually...or cheekly? :) Do you pocket the capsule whole or do you open it up?
    Tina

7. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

@tckats Source Natural's is gluten free.

8. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    Tina, If it's a capsule, you open it up and dump it in. Source Naturals is a tablet and I find it much nicer.

9. Coolie

Coolie

I'm swearing by Swanson Ultra B12 available on Amazon UK very affordable too.

arr, I see you are spending "bucks" you must be in the USA.

10. tckats

tckats

Thank you!

11. tckats

tckats

I feel so silly asking such a question. It just seems obvious. Thanks for answering.

See more popular forum discussions.