August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Best b complex from iherb?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by jengonwin, Jul 13, 2016.

1. jengonwin

jengonwin

Hello.

Looking for a good active b complex on iherb without any nasty high b6 or folic acid.

Any know of the best ones? Currently using thorne basic B.

2. Avocado

Avocado

I am too looking for a good B-complex. I know Jarrow have updated their B-complex to have methylfolate instead of folic acid. Is jarrow one of the best? Any opinions?

3. jengonwin

jengonwin

Swanson has the best but iherb don't sell.

Is there any proof doses if b vitamins 500% + the rda even help? Or are possibly damaging?

Al these b complex have megadoses. Wonder if i am doing harm and should stick to vegetables

4. Avocado

Avocado

I haven't found any B-complex with low enough doses. Maybe its better to only take it 1-3 times a week, since the doses are so high. Or split the dose.

5. jengonwin

jengonwin

I take them because im scared if i don't i will be missing them and hinder my recovery.

But i don't even know if they work? Or even if they are safe. B12 seems legit though

6. Avocado

Avocado

Im sure they work good, but dont know how safe it is to take high doses each day. Many get side effects from too much B-complex.

See more popular forum discussions.