• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Berkey water fiters

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
My parent's have a Big Berkey and love it. I love to drink from it when I am visiting. My hubby and I decided to get one. I am supposed to drink three liters of water for my kidney stones and of course it is wonderful for POTS, CFS and for your health in general.

I just got off the phone. Ordered one I won't go into how clean the water will be with the filters, would take too long, but I am very happy to be getting one. We have a Pure Filter in the fringe, faucet etc, but they are not in the same class, just better than nothing. We thought about RO, etc, but this is so much better.

Does anyone have one? I have done a ton of reading about them. Really interesting.