1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Benefits of Coconut Oil for Cancer, Thyroid and more

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Zensational, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Zensational

Zensational

Orlando, Florida
    golden, Little Bluestem and merylg like this.
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Separate reading I have done on cardiac metabolism and brain health have said that medium chain fatty acids were a good source of energy for those organs and that coconut oil was a good source of medium chain fatty acids. The heart article recommended 2 - 4 teaspoons twice a day.
  3. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    Thanks for this

I am going to get some. I dont do very well on omega 3 6 9 I think its too concentrated or manufactured? I dont lnow if anyone else has this problem?

But I make a point of having avacado and seeds - hemp seeds are my favourite- each day.
  4. Shoesies

Shoesies Senior Member

I take monolauren x four a day and use coconut oil in cooking and protein shakes. I also use it on my face and body, it is amazing!

See more popular forum discussions.