1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ben Lynch Methylation Seminar online free

Discussion in 'Information and Resources' started by SDSue, Jun 19, 2014.

1. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    Just got the following Facebook notification. I ordered this and my credit card was required, even thought the coupon applied and the balance due was zero. This was nearly an hour ago and my card has not been charged. Facebook comments are positive with most reporting the same issue but no ensuing charge to card.

Dr Ben Lynch

56 mins
    This message is too important. It may a compilation of my most important findings to date. I am making it widely available at no cost. For how long? I don't know. I need to hire a research team so I can get research out to physicians - and lay persons - faster - and this takes revenue. However, this information needs to get out now - and far reaching. Use coupon code CTCAFREE during checkout.http://seekinghealth.org/product/methylation-and-nutrigenomics-of-cancer-in-prevention-treatment-and-recovery/ Share it widely. People need this information.
    [​IMG]
    Methylation and Nutrigenomics of Cancer in Prevention, Treatment and Recovery | Seeking Health...
    Dr Lynch discusses, in detail, critical biochemical pathways which are associated...
    SEEKINGHEALTH.ORG

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    The link on the bottom is not working.

3. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    @minkeygirl Hmmm. I just tried it and it worked. It's the http://seekinghealth.org/product......... above in blue.

If it doesn't work again, try going to seekinghealth.org From there you can go to "Learning Center" (at top center) then search for the title. Let me know if it works? Thanks.

4. minkeygirl

Left Coast
  5. SDSue

SDSue Southeast

Florida
    Try clicking on the blue link or the picture itself.

6. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    If that link doesn't work then maybe remove it?

See more popular forum discussions.