1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Three: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 22 March 2014
Day Three, and Searcher continued to deliver the goods. We hear about the PANDORA national survey results, a very big familial case study from Spain, results from the Canadian Community Health Survey, more results from epidemiological studies (and a look at treatments and...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Beginning CBS Protocol,need to clarify one point

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by juniemarie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. juniemarie

juniemarie Senior Member

Albuquerque
    Starting step 1 of CBS treatment with charcoal and mag citrate and testing urine for sulphur
    I have been on SMP for almost 3 yrs and now that I am going to work on CBS do I stay on the SMP or stop if for now.......the supplements on the SMP I am most concerned about are the folinic, hyB12, folapro. The others, lecithin and the yasko multi(3 a day) should be ok to continue with, or not??

See more popular forum discussions.