1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Be gentle with yourself - you deserve it.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by November Girl, May 17, 2012.

1. November Girl

November Girl Senior Member

Texas
  2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I wish my sleep was as cozy as that!
  3. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Wish my bed was a comfy as that! I want me chemical laden mattress back!
  4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

It is good to take the time to enjoy some comfy gentle time. Good advice November Girl.
  5. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    That is adorable! My little dog is quite a good snoozing companion.
  6. hurtingallthetimet

hurtingallthetimet Senior Member

what a darling picture! is that your kitty?

we have several rescue kittys...our oldest was in indoor outdoor kitty...could never fully break him from peeing inside if we kept him in at night..hed go to doors windows etc.trying to go outside.....he had lived outside awhile in wild when we took him in to give him a forever family...vet suggested let in and let out when he wanted..he had him a nice cozy home outside that the kids and us made for him and slept in it..

he was very very old and just left...he never went out of fenced yard..NEVER...and everyone told us its common for them to leave when they are ready to pass...we are still heartbroken...i know though hes in heaven and we will see him again...anilmals do help so many ill or not...its amazing...
    roxie60 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.