1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

BBC Radio Shropshire - CFS patient & benefits

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by V99, Jun 18, 2010.

1. V99

V99 *****

UK
  2. V99

V99 *****

UK
    The start is not good, don't listen if you want to avoid anger.
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I felt sorry for the patient, but he wasn't great (I'm sure I wouldn't be either).

The intro was funny bad. Do you know if there are any audience comments that will come in?
  4. V99

V99 *****

UK
    Unfortunately I have no idea.

It is so easy for the DWP to brush the media off, when the media are ignorant to the actual issue.
  5. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I listened to quite a lot (forgot to turn it off while doing other things) and there was nothing more on CFS. The presenter was pretty dire.

I had access to the internet - the greatest mass of informative and beautiful audio ever collated - yet I spent an hour of my life listening to early morning BBC Radio Shropshire.
  6. V99

V99 *****

UK
    :tear::tear::tear: Sorry, that is funny. Well, you won't do that any again in a hurry, and I will take your word for it, and not do it either.:tear::tear::tear:

See more popular forum discussions.