1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

BBC Radio Shropshire - CFS patient & benefits

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by V99, Jun 18, 2010.

1. V99

V99 *****

UK
  2. V99

V99 *****

UK
    The start is not good, don't listen if you want to avoid anger.
  3. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I felt sorry for the patient, but he wasn't great (I'm sure I wouldn't be either).

The intro was funny bad. Do you know if there are any audience comments that will come in?
  4. V99

V99 *****

UK
    Unfortunately I have no idea.

It is so easy for the DWP to brush the media off, when the media are ignorant to the actual issue.
  5. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I listened to quite a lot (forgot to turn it off while doing other things) and there was nothing more on CFS. The presenter was pretty dire.

I had access to the internet - the greatest mass of informative and beautiful audio ever collated - yet I spent an hour of my life listening to early morning BBC Radio Shropshire.
  6. V99

V99 *****

UK
    :tear::tear::tear: Sorry, that is funny. Well, you won't do that any again in a hurry, and I will take your word for it, and not do it either.:tear::tear::tear:

See more popular forum discussions.