• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Basics About GcMAF

ttt

Can anyone point me towards an "Intro to GcMAF"? I'm interested in knowing what it is, what are the forms of it, what are the pros and cons of each form, etc. Thank you!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Can anyone point me towards an "Intro to GcMAF"? I'm interested in knowing what it is, what are the forms of it, what are the pros and cons of each form, etc. Thank you!

You could start with reading at http://www.gcmaf.eu/ keeping in mind that this is a commercial site selling certain forms of GcMAF. Basically there is the injectible form and the probiotic form. They seem to have different effects.

Feel free to start a chat with me sometime and I can give you more information.

Best,
Sushi

Symptomatic

And I am doing well on the Biopure.eu homeopathic version (previously called Homeo-KMAF, now called Homeo K.GUARD). Due for blood test in 2 weeks, but then it will take 6-8 weeks for the results. I'll post when I have them.