May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bartonella solutions other than antibiotics?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Tiger Lily 813, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    Hi all, I've struggled big time with antibiotic treatment for lingering bartonella symptoms. Doctors in the past have not wanted me to do it, they knew I'd react unfavorably.

The antibiotic combination that I only began taking was doxycycline and azithromycin. I had a lot of crawling on my skin- it was too much, also had other malaise and mild allergy symptoms.

In the past I made great strides in treating bartonella (without catastrophic side effects) with MMS and later with niacin. Also the zapper (terminator type I think?) helped somewhat.

Please share anything else that may help beat it way down without the mayhem of the antibiotics, thanks!!

CedarHome likes this.
  2. msf

msf Senior Member

Pretend it doesn´t exist?

On a serious note, surely there must be a herbal protocol you can try?

Tiger Lily 813 likes this.
  3. Learner1

Learner1 Professional Patient

Pacific Northwest
    You might look into 10 Pass ozone treatment.

Tiger Lily 813 likes this.
  4. Tiger Lily 813

Tiger Lily 813 Senior Member

New York City
    :) I think I tried a few herbal supplements, and I tried the banderol/samento tinctures too... if anyone has had success with specific herbals, please do share!
    My impression has been that only those that treat aggressively with antibiotics get better to the point of full eradication, so when my latest doctor prescribed them I really wanted to do it.
    I'm trying to find a place to test a rife machine maybe. Even if it would work though, it's a considerable expense, so :(

5. Tuskentank

Tuskentank

What symptoms do you have from Bartonella?

I know Teasel root and Allimed was doing something for me, herxed like crazy on 3rd day, but it was making my SIBO worse, so I had to stop. I started too strongly though, 6 drops X 3 times a day.

See more popular forum discussions.