Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Bad reaction from vitamin B complex anyone?

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by rahimhasnan, Mar 10, 2017.

1. rahimhasnan

rahimhasnan

So i did a blood test and shows my folate acid is low. So i purchased vitamin B complex blackmores brand. As soon as i take 1 pill i can straight away feel my energy level increase. Thats the good side of it but the bad side is that i can feel a mild headache, drowsiness, brain fog, watery poop. I also feel more calm and chill but my cognitive feel slow at the same time. Now has been my third day taking it. Should i continue taking it or stop? Will the side effects go away after several days or weeks?

2. Paralee

Paralee Senior Member

USA
    @rahimhasnan , there's a lot of people that can't take a B complex because of problems with even one of the B vitamins, or they should be taking methylated instead of regular, all kinds of things. I can't take a complex because of....I think it's taurine, can't remember for sure.
    I've heard of people getting perky on B's , like B12, wish I was one of them. Maybe someone will come on here that knows more about them than I do. Good luck.

3. Dlweb1314

Dlweb1314

Quite some time ago I tried a B complex, Life Extensions brand. 15 min later my face and neck were itching, burning hot, red, then later became swollen. Took 2 benadryl and it worked pretty fast. I was back to normal after an hour.
    This happened FOUR different times. Now it's on my list of things to avoid.

See more popular forum discussions.