A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Backache etc.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Fuzzyhead, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

I started a month ago after i had alcohol i woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick and i was sick.I felt sick the next day and i projectile vomitted in the bathroom. Anyway over the next few weeks i had random nausea and a feeling of something tender in my right under my ribs. I have since had upper right back ache that sometimes feels in my side that only seems to ease when i go to bed. It also sometimes hurts down on my right and feels uncomfortable when i walk. I just don't feel right. I had my bloods done last week and my LFT and FBC were ok but i had to re do my potassium because it was slightly elevated at 5.6 ( normal range 3.5-5.3) but the nurse said it could be a lab fault maybe. I had a few drinks on saturday gone because me and my partner were away and i felt sick all night again and woke up in the middle of the night and i was sick horrid tasting water. I also keep burping alot after i eat. I see my gp again on wednesday to discuss all the bloods but i am worried it's serious but keep thinking surely if it was my fbc and lft would be amiss.

2. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

Upper right abdominal pain and nausea could be gallstones. I would ask for abdominal imaging to be done.

3. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

I know i have a gallstone which i have had for years but i have never had any trouble with it so far.

4. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

It could have increased in size and/or moved. Imaging could also confirm this.

Valentijn and zzz like this.
  5. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

I see my gp in the morning so i will see what she says.

6. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

How did your repeat potassium level test and everything go?

7. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

Hi, it was in the normal range.

halcyon likes this.
  8. Min

Min Guest

UK
    It could also be a kidney stone.

See more popular forum discussions.