• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Backache etc.

Fuzzyhead

I started a month ago after i had alcohol i woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick and i was sick.I felt sick the next day and i projectile vomitted in the bathroom. Anyway over the next few weeks i had random nausea and a feeling of something tender in my right under my ribs. I have since had upper right back ache that sometimes feels in my side that only seems to ease when i go to bed. It also sometimes hurts down on my right and feels uncomfortable when i walk. I just don't feel right. I had my bloods done last week and my LFT and FBC were ok but i had to re do my potassium because it was slightly elevated at 5.6 ( normal range 3.5-5.3) but the nurse said it could be a lab fault maybe. I had a few drinks on saturday gone because me and my partner were away and i felt sick all night again and woke up in the middle of the night and i was sick horrid tasting water. I also keep burping alot after i eat. I see my gp again on wednesday to discuss all the bloods but i am worried it's serious but keep thinking surely if it was my fbc and lft would be amiss.

halcyon

Upper right abdominal pain and nausea could be gallstones. I would ask for abdominal imaging to be done.

Fuzzyhead

I know i have a gallstone which i have had for years but i have never had any trouble with it so far.