Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Back pain.

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by Fuzzyhead, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

The last few weeks the left side of my back hurts with every breath or if i stretch my left arm to the side, the deeper I breath the more it hurts. It hurts all my back if I lay on a hard surface. I.e floor. Anyone else because this is new. It feels like my ribs at the back.

2. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    Does it feel like it wraps around your rib cage? Or pain is at the bottom of your ribs, on the side? I have that feeling on the right side, and for years thought it was something with my gallbladder - even had an ultrasound, which was negative - but turned out to be a radiculopathy in my back. I just rarely feel it in my back, almost always feel it on my sides.

It was diagnosed with an emg (don't really recommend that test...), and had it for years before being diagnosed, so hope yours is different cause...JAH

See more popular forum discussions.